Certified Dog Trainer (IACP)
Kevin Li has a Bachelor’s degree in Science of Canine Studies and an Associate Degree of Science in Assistance Dog Education from Bergin University. He is a certified dog trainer from the International Association of Canine Professionals.
After graduating in 2017, Kevin decided to stay in Santa Rosa to establish Kanine Freedom. Kevin avidly pursues ongoing education and professional development by attending workshops and conferences by leaders in the industry.
Kevin assesses each client–dog team and individualizes training techniques, tools, and methods to set each team up for success.
Problem Behaviors Kevin can help with are:
- Pulling on leash
- Lunging or barking at dogs or people
- Fearful dogs
- Destructive behaviors
- Puppy training
Workshops & conferences that Kevin has attended as ongoing education:
- Training Cesar’s Way with Cesar Millan- May 2013
- Heather Beck: K9 Lifeline 3D Workshop- June 2016
- Heather Beck: K9 Lifeline Private Shadow Program- May 2017
- Micheal Ellis: Two Day E-Collar Workshop- October 2017
- Trish King: Predicting Dog Behavior Workshop- February 2019
- Jay Jack: Play as the Way Workshop- May 2019
- International Association of Canine Professionals Annual Conferences (2017, 2018, and 2019)
- Certified Dog Trainer through the International Association of Canine Professionals of Canine Professionals – September 2020
- Jay Jack: Tug and Social Responsibility Workshop – March 2021
- Adam Gibson: Group Class Game Changer Workshop November 2021